Job Description Summary:
The Education Counsellor administers the Post Secondary education program and budget according to established guidelines and provides counselling services to students in the post secondary programs.
Education Program Summary:
The program provides a number of services to AZA members governed by the education policy.
- Provides assistance during the application process for sponsorship
- Coordinates funding for members approved for sponsorship of post secondary education
- Provides students with support to maintain a good academic average
- Monitors student success and provides information on scholarships and bursaries
- Manages the education budget to ensure as many students that want to further their education can.
For additional information on the AZA Education Program and services please contact our Education Counsellor Judy Manning.