AZA Education Application Process
AZA Post Secondary Education Application Process
- AZA Members are to call the Band Office to request an application for Post Secondary Assistance.
- Each application comes with an Education Policy.
- Follow the instructions on the first page of the application. It explains exactly what information and documentation is required to complete the application.
- Gather all the required documentation. Applications are not considered complete until all of the required information has been received by the Education Department. No applications will be reviewed by Chief and Council until they are complete.
- Send your completed applications Before the due date to:
Animbiigoo Zaagi’igan Anishinaabek
Attention : Education Department
PO Box 120, 204 Main St.
Phone (807) 875 - 2785 EXT 23
Fax (807) 875 - 2786
- The Education Department will review each application to ensure that they are complete before submitting all completed applications to Chief and Council for their decision.
- Once a decision has been made, the Education Department will notify each student via letter of the outcome.
- The Education Department will then forward letters of Sponsorship for each of the approved students to their respective schools. Each student will also receive a copy.
- The student must register for all courses before the deadline for their school to ensure their seat in the course is held.
10. Stay in contact with your Education Counsellor. They are here to help you.
IMPORTANT FOR ALL STUDENTS:
If you make changes to your education plans after submitting your application, you must inform our office immediately.