Animbiigoo Zaagi igan Anishinaabek - AZA Marriages Information skip to content

Animbiigoo Zaagi igan Anishinaabek


members as of


AZA Marriages Information


Life events such as marriages must be registered and reported to Indian and Northern Affairs Canada

To register/record a marriage, the following documentation is required:

  1. Marriage Registration/Certificate; or
  2. Church Registration/Certificate of Marriage.

Please contact the Membership Department with the required documentation to begin processing the report of event.